Web Logon Scripts
|The program CLR
Script automates common Windows tasks by using script files. Using a 'C' like
language, powerful script programs can be written.
Here are a few ideas of how you can
use CLR Script:
- Perform multiple tasks with a single command. For example, when connecting to the
Internet, the tasks can be: dial-up an Internet connection, launch your e-mail program,
check for new mail, and launch your browser to a specific page.
- Log onto your favorite web sites with a single click.*
- Open a series of web pages in new browser windows.
- Automate visiting web pages by navigating to web sites, clicking on
links, and filling out forms.*
- Automate software testing.
- Automate configuring computers.
- Launch programs from a system tray menu.
- Launch scripts at specific times.
- Perform special tasks based on who logs onto Windows.
- Speed up the time it takes for Windows to start up. When Windows starts up, start
programs in a specified order of importance and delay loading less needed programs.
- Add scripting capabilities to Password Tracker
here for details.
Download CLR Script Version
||For the month of January 2001, CLR Script was
the Featured Program in the Macros & Automation section on TUCOWS.
||On March 12, 1999, CLR Script was
the What's New program of the day on Dave Central.
* The browser functions are currently only available for
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 and above.